Founded in 2014, wi-Q provides mobile ordering and payment solutions to the hospitality and leisure ...
Hybrid • Full time • Permanent Contract • Salary TBD
wi-Q is a hospitality-tech company, leading an app-free, mobile ordering revolution. Our technology puts the power to order and pay back into the hands of the customer. We’re currently processing tens of thousands of orders a week for leading hospitality brands across the world and constantly deploying new features and revising our tech stack.
Being a young company, we’re not burdened by a complicated company structure as such there’s ample opportunity to progress and impress. Nothing is off-limits, if there’s something that you wish to be involved in, within the business, it is welcomed. Our company’s philosophy is that the best ideas should prevail.
We're looking for the most innovative and passionate people to work for an award-winning, mobile ordering software company like no other.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to help run the daily operations of the marketing department. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will have plenty of autonomy and freedom to manage their workload and join a passionate and dynamic team of marketing and creative colleagues.
- Manage the company's social accounts, engaging regularly with client and prospect's social accounts.
- Manage the content calendar, ensuring all content is scheduled in a timely manner.
- Marketing event management e.g. trade shows, webinars and external events.
- Manage email marketing, working closely with the Designer to ensure all emails are on brand.
- Create and manage weekly and monthly marketing, reporting and key metrics.
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure commercial objectives are integrated into the marketing plan.
- Monitor competitor marketing activity and suggest improvements to our marketing strategy.
- Project manage production of content marketing e.g. blogs, videos, social media updates etc.
- Support digital marketing and SEO activities.
- Proven marketing experience in a comparable role - SaaS and/or hospitality tech desirable.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoys autonomy and working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Proven experience with social media management and content management.
- Proficiency with marketing tools e.g. Salesforce and Canva.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Stack.
The exciting part
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make wi-Q the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme. (subject to employment period).
- Regular all-company socials and quarterly team socials.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully Remote working.
- Company Laptop.
- Curated career progression with formal yearly reviews and with ad-hoc (informal) discussions along the way.
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies.
wi-Q is a Remote-First organisation, headquartered in the UK with a regional office in Dubai. Employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.