Founded in 2014, wi-Q provides mobile ordering and payment solutions to the hospitality and leisure ...
Fully Remote (Manchester Based) • Full time • Permanent Contract
wi-Q is a hospitality-tech company, leading an app-free, mobile ordering revolution. Our technology puts the power to order and pay back into the hands of the customer. We’re currently processing tens of thousands of orders a week for leading hospitality brands across the world and constantly deploying new features and revising our tech stack.
Being a young company, we’re not burdened by a complicated company structure as such there’s ample opportunity to progress and impress. Nothing is off-limits, if there’s something that you wish to be involved in, within the business, it is welcomed. Our company’s philosophy is that the best ideas should prevail.
We're looking for the most innovative and passionate people to work for an award-winning, mobile ordering software company like no other.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to help run the daily operations of the finance department. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, this role will have plenty of autonomy and freedom to manage their workload and join a passionate and dynamic team of creative colleagues.
- Take lead of monthly management accounts.
- Assist with all budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Business partner to key stakeholders, including C Suite, Board and Heads of Functions.
- Work with the CFO to build stronger management information & commercial reporting processes.
- Cash monitoring.
- Ownership of the monthly payment run process.
- Negotiate across the business with external parties.
- Provide support on external reporting.
- Support with the quarterly/annual strategic planning process.
- Assistance with KPI Board Packs, delivering strong financial analysis to challenge performance and drive profitability.
- Reporting on KPI's to better understand the overall performance of the business.
- Support the internal team with management reporting.
- Debtor control.
What you'll need
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ideally experience working for a Tech Start-up/Scale-up.
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
- A relentless attention to detail, accuracy and timely delivery.
- Ability to partner with senior business leaders across the business.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
The exciting part
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make wi-Q the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme. (subject to employment period).
- Remote, flexible working.
- Curated career progression planning with formal yearly reviews and with adhoc (informal) discussions along the way.
- Regular all-company socials and quarterly team socials.
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies.
- Company Laptop.
wi-Q is a Remote-First organisation, headquartered in the UK with a regional office in Dubai. Employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.
Diversity & Inclusion
wi-Q is an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team and believe passionately that this is key to our success. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you!