We are happy and proud to announce that wi-Q's hospitality order management solution, wi-Q ...
Fully Remote (London Based) • Full time • Permanent Contract • Salary TBD
wi-Q is a hospitality-tech company, leading an app-free, mobile ordering revolution. Our technology puts the power to order and pay back into the hands of the customer. We’re currently processing tens of thousands of orders a week for leading hospitality brands across the world and constantly deploying new features and revising our tech stack.
Being a young company, we’re not burdened by a complicated company structure as such there’s ample opportunity to progress and impress. Nothing is off-limits, if there’s something that you wish to be involved in, within the business, it is welcomed. Our company’s philosophy is that the best ideas should prevail.
We're looking for the most innovative and passionate people to work for an award-winning, mobile ordering software company like no other.
We are looking for a Digital Designer on a permanent contract. The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of strong forward planning and organisational skills with a hands-on attitude.
- Working closely with others in the team, understanding and interpreting briefs to bring them to life through print and online design.
- Delivering impactful designs to create a wow experience for our clients.
- Creation of promotional materials, including brochures, leaflets as well as wireframes, prototypes and online content.
- Supporting a senior designer with the management of jobs via requests & briefs coming into the team.
- Creation of design concepts using competitor and market research to gather inspiration.
- Good working knowledge of HubSpot or willingness to learn quickly.
- Proficient in Creative Softwares (e.g Abobe Creative Suite, Figma, Canva).
- Minimum 2 years of Design experience (UX/UI preferable).
- An eye for detail.
- Strong graphic, communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team-player mentality but also the ability to work with their own initiative.
- Can work well under pressure & in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HTML an advantage.
- A fast and stable internet connection.
The exciting part
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make wi-Q the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme. (subject to employment period).
- Quarterly social events.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully Remote working.
- Company Laptop.
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement, creativity and growth!
wi-Q is a Remote-First organisation, headquartered in the UK with a regional office in Dubai. Employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.
Diversity & Inclusion
wi-Q is an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team and believe passionately that this is key to our success. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you!